Provide expertise on designs ranging from consumer products, to lighting, to structural packaging, planning the development of multiple options of designs in response to Client Demands and specifications.
•The design of individual objects from sketch to launch stage and presenting them to the board of directors and the client
•Defining the strategic and dynamic innovation pipeline management strategies to guide future direction for the company’s product portfolio
•Preparation of biannual trend reports to gain an understanding of influential trends within the sector
•Leading the Client's Product Development Team ultimately transforming the product from design stage to reality
• Effectively translated market and trend research, customer feedback and sales report analytics to continuously define seasonal direction for product collection.
• Maintained understanding of brand positioning of in the marketplace and how brands differentiated from the competition.
Strategic innovation management that includes market, field, user tests, insight reporting, designing concepts from initial sketches to final products and managing large scale projects to cover every aspect innovation processes.
● Research and understand the target customer, including understanding the taste, lifestyle preferences and characteristics to better recognise why customers purchased merchandise instead of competing products.
● Prepare accurate trend reports to in order to better understand consumer purchasing habits and translate these findings into actionable planning.
● Utilise strong communications and presentation skills to confidently present innovative, branded ideas to both the Board of Directors and clients, handling all questions and negotiating changes to sketches prior to designing.
● Effectively contribute to company long-term operational strategies that help determine future direction of the company and define goals.
● Participate in supporting client strategic and tactical imperatives through their individual objectives.